The land after sunset
The land after sunset
Rating: 9 / 10 from 4350 ratings
Nearly a hundred years later, the world has ushered in an era of peace, with the population soaring to 10 billion in order to solve the problem of population residence, Dr. Skye, a talented scientist, led the implementation of the immigrant space program, which is expected to send 1 billion people to space life within 10 years originally the beginning of human good hope, but it has also become the beginning of a nightmare. On the day of the launch of the rocket, a storm sweeping the world suddenly came, and 90% of the creatures disappeared. however, strange things continue. Since that day, the sun no longer rises, the whole world is dark, and the bodies of some survivors have changed, giving birth to all kinds of powers. after suffering from disaster, human beings have helped each other from the beginning, fought each other for resources, and then a short-term peace, The earth looks like an apocalyptic scene and the protagonist Lin Tian is a little man who lives in the apocalyptic world and lives on boxing, but he is just an ordinary man. He can't beat those powerful powers. He is jokingly called "the strongest boxer in mankind" his biggest wish is to fulfill his father's last wish and find his own sister who was kidnapped and trafficked when he was young. Although he has been looking for many years, But there was no result it was not until Qianhuan, a power with the key to the world, entered his life that his life changed dramatically he gave up his identity as a boxer and began the counter attack of looking for his sister to fight the darkness all over the world when he wanted to find his sister to spend his life safely, he found the secret that the sun no longer rises. Are you content with the status quo or bring back the light as an ordinary person, how should Lin Tian make a choice in the end of this power?
- Chapter 1: Sunset (Part 1 of the preface)
- Chapter 2: the world? Purgatory!
- Chapter three: the strongest boxer in mankind
- Chapter 4: Jedi revolution
- Chapter five: putting morality on both sides
- Chapter 6: the past can only be remembered
- Chapter 7: agreement from Guangming City
- Chapter 8: a good dream, a nightmare
- Chapter 9: throwing stones and asking for directions
- Chapter 10: start your closing performance
- Chapter 11: Please enter the dead end
- Chapter 12: living to death
- Chapter 13: miracles that should not belong to you
- Chapter 14: Ten catastrophes
- Chapter 15: great achievements made by the King team
- Chapter 16: real robbery
- Chapter 17: a final parting
- Chapter 18: track problems
- Chapter 19: hindsight
- Chapter 20: the great magician
- Chapter 21: Turning enemies into enemies
- Chapter 22: Xiaowei? Arrogance!
- Chapter 23: will you come with me?
- Chapter 24: farewell! Adjacent mountain
- Chapter 25: climbing and expressing hope
- Chapter 26: under Guangming City
- Chapter 27: Ten guards? Who!
- Chapter 28: Ten guards in fierce battle
- Chapter 29: two wastes
- Chapter 30: reluctantly selected